Anyone need a 2 stroke motor ?

Everything Else
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oldstuckinthemud
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone need a 2 stroke motor ?

Postby oldstuckinthemud » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:26 am

I have a Good ( I think ) Johnson V twin 16 hp snowmobile motor.
It came out of a 67 Skee Horse wide track.
I got the snowmobile for the drive for my airboat so I know nothing about it's history. The owner did tell me it has been in "the pump house" for 20 years.
I started it before I took the motor and drive out It started right up with fresh gas and two pulls on the rope. It sounded fine.
Anyway it would make a smoking go kart or a gas winch, something like that.
$150 plus freight , let me know.
Hit the gas and pray

Return to “Off Topic”