Keep it local, Right...

Everything Else
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oldstuckinthemud
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Keep it local, Right...

Postby oldstuckinthemud » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:13 pm

You would think???
An agriculture based town would have someplace you could walk in and by some rivets.
I try and try to shop local.
Bobs marina, white bear island Marina, and My Hewescraft dealer, Pacific steel, Steel etcetera, North 40 ( Big R ) Fleet supply, Western ranch supply, Fastenal, Bolt and anchor, Home depot, Pro Build , great falls lumber ,Johnsen Madison, Napa, O'Reilles, Ace. Not a solid aluminum rivet in the city. Fleet had a few steel rivets but nothing I thought would work on the boat. The 3/8 rivets I got are a titch to short they work but I think a 1/2 would work better. I had to order them too. $7 a box of 100 and $12 freight. Finely found some on amazon $13 for 100 and free freight 2 day delivery .
Every thing lately has been that way just cant get anything down the street. A person may as well live in a Unabomber cabin in the wood and just get every thing including grocery's over the computer.
Hit the gas and pray

Return to “Off Topic”