first week of hunting

Everything Else
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oldstuckinthemud
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

first week of hunting

Postby oldstuckinthemud » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Absolutely nothing to do with boating...

You may have seen this one, Boys Moose.
Down By Dillon Mt.

Three days of coyote calling in outrages mud, rain and snow.

The boy and his wife have doe antelope tags .
Got one so far there out today too.

I had a tooth abscessed so I got sidelined till I can get in to a dentist. The ER and immediate care don't treat tooth stuff ????
I lanced my own gum and they got me some antibiotic and pain meds , hoping I live till Monday.
Kinda touch and go.
When I get a pic of the other Antelope I'll stick it in

OSM

Hit the gas and pray

Return to “Off Topic”