New to air boats

General Airboat Discussion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Merwin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New to air boats

Postby Merwin » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:55 am

HI there I live in michigan I want to use an air boat in a shallow river. for some bass fishing but mainly just pleaser. I am 48 and have owend fishing boat sence
i was young . have never owned an air boat so I need advice from the start I am mechanical so I can do my owen maint. and repairs so letts start around 12 ft
car motor or air plane motor pros cons ? thanks for the help
oldstuckinthemud

Re: New to air boats

Postby oldstuckinthemud » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:01 pm

I'm new to airboats to .

I have the beginnings of a hull, Catrermeran type

an Idea and a motor

My inspiration

Hit the gas and pray

Return to “AirboatTalk Main Discussion”