Fixed the registration spam question problem

General Airboat Discussion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tony B
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fixed the registration spam question problem

Postby Tony B » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:48 am

Hey guys. First a big thank you to all who've signed up so far.

I was alerted to a problem in the registration process. There was an issue with the spam question (the items that go in an airboat question) not working correctly. Got that fixed now.

Please help us grow by telling your friends to sign up. This could be a really cool place.

I would be interested in adding a moderator if any of you are interested, let me know.

Return to “AirboatTalk Main Discussion”